Citywide San Diego Air Conitioning Indoor Air Quality
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that indoor air quality can be as much as 10 times more polluted than outdoor air. To make your air healthier, we are happy to offer Citywide San Diego Air Conditioning indoor air quality services. Our services include the installation and service of electronic air filtration systems, humidification systems, and ultraviolet lights that can kill mold and bacteria living on your evaporator coil in your ductwork system.
Is Your Home Making You Sick?
To understand why many of today’s health problems can be caused by the home you live in, you need to look back a few years to see what caused this to happen. You see, during the energy crisis of the early 1970s, highly insulated “tight” homes became popular because of their potential to reduce energy costs.
Within a few years, however, complaints started to arise, due to health, and excessive moisture issues caused by indoor pollution, and associated moisture problems within these homes.
In the late 1980s and early 90s, indoor air quality became a nationally recognized issue. Even today, newer and more energy-efficient homes seemed predisposed to the problem. In addition, they retain more humidity and airborne pollutants, which cause longer life-spans, and more productive cycles of microbial activity within the home, such as mold, germs, bacteria and viruses.
This greater activity and concentration of these airborne contaminants, equates to more allergic reactions, and sickness within families, for longer periods of time.
Citywide San Diego Air Conditioning indoor air quality solutions can help you if you and your family experience any of the following conditions:
- Allergies and other respiratory problems
- Frequent headaches, tiredness or anxiety
- Find you have to dust often or you have more dust in your home than you would like
- Find your home to be dry in the winter or humid in the summer
- Rooms in your home experience different temperatures
Citywide San Diego Air Conditioning air quality solutions are:
- Humidifier – There’s a science to managing comfort in your home, and Citywide San Diego Air Conditioning knows it. Just locating and eliminating air leaks can cut energy bills up to 30%.
- Air Filtration – Air pollutants in your home can lead to health problems such as allergies, asthma and other respiratory illnesses.
- Ultraviolet Lights – Ultraviolet light air filters possess just the right amount of energy to break organic molecular bonds.