Citywide San Diego Air Conditioning Air Zoning
Is Zoning the Right Solution for You?
- Are different family members comfortable at different temperatures?
- Do you have internal areas of your home that tend to overheat or over cool?
- Are any rooms used for special purposes such as a home office or exercise room?
- Do you have problems with temperatures varying from one floor of your house to another?
- Are any rooms seldom used such as a formal dining room or guest bedroom?
- Do you have any rooms that have unique cooling and heating requirements such as a sunroom, basement or bonus room?
- Will you entertain often?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should consider a Citywide San Diego Air Conditioning zoning system.
Solve the “too hot” and “too cold” problems. Imagine if every time you turned on a light switch, every electrical device in your home came on. That would be crazy! Now you can zone your heating and cooling so that you don’t have to heat or cool your entire home when you don’t need to. Citywide San Diego Air Conditioning zoning is simply a way of dividing a home into areas with similar cooling and heating needs. You can have the same flexibility with your temperature as you do with your lighting, by independently controlling different areas of your home according to their needs and occupancy.
Customizing zones for your home
Citywide San Diego Air Conditioning home zoning system is specially designed to allow your entire family to be comfortable, regardless of where they are in your home. Now you can divide your home’s ductwork into specific zones that can be controlled independently, whether heating or cooling. To start with, separate the sleeping areas from the living areas. For further customization, designate the master suite as a separate zone. Then consider areas that need special heating, cooling, or humidity control like a kitchen or sunroom. Perhaps you have rooms that will be seldom used, such as a guest bedroom or formal living /dining room. The possibilities are endless and the results are very comforting.
Take Control of Your Family’s Comfort Today!
Top 10 heating & cooling problems solved with a Citywide Air Conditioning home zoning system:
- Comfort problems between different floors
- Comfort problems in finished basements
- Comfort problems in home additions
- Comfort problems in added sun rooms
- Comfort problems in rooms with cathedral ceilings
- Comfort problems in internal areas that tend to overheat or over cool
- Comfort problems due to uncontrollable elements like wind or “sun heat” generated in rooms with large amounts of glass
- Comfort problems in bedrooms located at the far end of larger ranch style homes
- Comfort problems in popular “bonus” rooms located over garages
- Comfort problems caused by rogue elements like fireplaces, excessive track lighting, spas or heat producing equipment